Rycolab Vertical Hot tack tester | RL-HTT-B
The Rycolab Hot Tack Tester measures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature.
A sample strip is sealed by applying pressure from two flat heated jaws under defined conditions of temperatures, contact time and pressure.
- Both Method A and Method B described in ASTM F1921
- P.I.D. temperature control
- 7 inch HMI touching screen operation
- PLC control inside
- Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
- Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
- Test speed 200cm/min, 120cm/min or others
- RS 232 port & professional software (optional)
- Sealing temperature: Ambient ~250 °C
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.2 °C
- Heat Seal Dwell Time: 0.1~9999s
- Hot Tack Dwell Time: 0.1~9999s
- Sealing Pressure: 0.15MPa~0.7MPa
- Sealing Jaws: 50mmx10mm Teflon Coated
- Sealing Jaws Heating: Double Heating
- Load Cell: 200N
- Optionally: 30N, 50N, 100N & 500N
- Accuracy: 0.5 F.S.
- Resolution: 0.01N
- Dimensions: 50 x 35 x 81 cm
- Weight: 58kg
Rycolab Horizontal Hot tack tester | RL-HTT-A
The Rycolab Hot Tack Tester measures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the...
Scelleuse multi-température Rycolab | RL-GHS-A
Gradient Heat Seal Tester is professionally designed for the precise measurement of five groups of sealing temperature, time...
Heat Seal tester | RL-HS-A
The Rycolab Heat Seal Tester is applied in measuring heatsealability of a surface, or sealant layer of films...
Vous avez une question ? N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.