Rycolab Horizontal Hot tack tester | RL-HTT-A
The Rycolab Hot Tack Tester measures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature. It also has functions of tensile and peeling.
- Hot tack, peeling and tensile test items are integrated in one instrument.
- Delta P.I.D. temperature controller used and PT100 temperature sensor
- 7 inch TFT touching screen for easy operation
- PLC control unit inside
- Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws for average heating
- Multi-group parameter saving
- Testing speed adjustable from 1~2000mm/min.
- Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
- RS 232 port and professional software(optional)
- Sealing temperature: Ambient ~250 °C
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.2 °C
- Heat Seal Dwell Time: 0.1~9999s
- Hot Tack Dwell Time: 0.1~9999s
- Sealing Pressure: 0.15MPa~0.7MPa
- Sealing Jaws: 50mmx10mm Teflon Coated
- Sealing Jaws: Heating Double Heating
- Load Cell: 200N
- Accuracy: 0.5 F.S
- Resolution: 0.01N
- Stroke: 500mm
- Gas Source: 0.7MPa
- Port Size: Ø6mm PU Hose
- Power: AC 220V 50Hz
- Dimensions: 112 x 42 x 43 cm
- Weight: 57kg
Vous avez une question ? N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.