Our OxySense 8107 Oxygen Transmission Rate Analyzer integrates the latest in coulometric sensor technology with high sensitivity, but is a low-cost solution for testing finished packages. The instrument is simple to operate, designed to lower testing costs, and increase productivity.
This instrument is ideal for users that want to test oxygen transmission rates of finished packaging, such as PET bottles, containers, canisters, bags, trays and pouches in ambient or climate controlled conditions.
Advanced and long-life sensor technology
Our high sensitivity, wide range e-Metric coulometric sensor technology has a long service life – lasts twice as long as the competition.
Intuitive Windows based software that can be run on any commercially available Desktop, Laptop or tablet computer.
Test Gas: Oxygen
RH Testing Ranges: Ambient or controlled by chamber
Temperature Range: Ambient or controlled by chamber
- Tests finished packages at ambient and relative humidity or climate controlled by using environmental chamber
- Proprietary Long Life “E-metric”, coulometric sensor technology, last twice as long as the competition
- Long life sensor – lasts twice as long as competition
- ASTM F1307 compliant
- Large test range of 0.00025 cc/pkg day – over 2,000 cc/pkg. day
- Anti-surge protection against exposing the sensor to large amounts of oxygen & extends sensor life
- Does not require expensive nitrogen/hydrogen mixed gas
- Advanced software
Oxygen Permeability Analyzer 8700-8701
The ultimate solution for fast and reliable oxygen permeability testing of multiple bottles, packages, or films. Whatever your...
8100e OxySense® Analyseur de taux de transmission d'oxygène
Setting the new bench mark in oxygen transmission rate measurement instruments, the All-NEW OxySense® instrument incorporates the latest...
Vous avez une question ? N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.